- Bus depart from Medan Kidd at 8am, reached Brinchang at 10am.(Bring own plastic bag in case you are any-transportation-sick like me)
- We stayed in Brinchang. Walking distance to Pasar Malam. Behind it was another small pasar. Everything in pasar was cheaper ma.
- Green Garden Hotel- near by shop lots which is very convenient; bought our return bus ticket to Ipoh in the shop lots; Restaurant Yoohoo(highly recommended dining restaurant) is only 2 minutes walk! And it provide a package of RM25 per person to tour a lot of places.
- Pasar malam: Strawberries
- Pasar malam: More Strawberries
- Pasar malam: Super more strawberries
- Big Red Strawberry Farm: Strawberries related food: strawberry pancake, strawberry cheesecake, strawberry waffle, strawberry sundae, strawberry fried ice cream, and turns out that, strawberry is sour, but the ice cream was sweet! And they made a nice combo out of it!
- Pasar malam: Sweet Potato balls
- Pasar malam: Sweet Corn
- Pasar malam: Cherry Tomatoes
- Pasar malam: Vegetables
- Restaurant Yoohoo: 龙须菜, dragon beard vegetable fried with salty egg. SUPERB.
- Pasar malam: Honey Comb
- Big Red Strawberry Farm
- Pasar Malam
- Butterfly Farm
- Honey Bee Farm
- BOH Tea Plantation
- Smokehouse (they will ban you for going in, but we learnt from another tour guide that if you buy a cup of tea from them they will allow you to go in, but the cup of tea can cost you a lot of your strawberries, didnt manage to go in because the staff discriminate us as not-adult TT)
- Cactus Valley
- Pasar malam only available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The place where tour guide offer you to go is overpriced. Do research before you accept.
- 2D1N is enough really!
- Your kakiS should really siao siao like you!
- Tanah Rata is a good place also, but we chose Brinchang because everything is walking distance.