1. Jia Xiang Sang Nyuk Mee in Lintas: 生肉面 aka sang nyuk mee only can be found in Sabah. Is like, Ipoh ho fan can only be found in Perak those kind of things. Its pork, and the aroma, the taste, the mee, is so WOW!
2. Fook Yuen in Kolombong, Kota Kinabalu, Gaya Street, Damai: Roti Kahwin, either toasted or plain.
3. Welcome Restaurant Asia City in Kota Kinabalu and Penampang: The seafood.
4. Gayang Restaurant: Not bad for their seafood as well. Cheaper and fresher.
5. Salut Restaurant: More expensive compare to Gayang.
6. Yee Fung Laksa in Gaya Street: The Laksa and Ngau Chap(beef noodle) IS INCREDIBLY MY FAVORITE!
7. Upperstar in Suria, Kota Kinabalu City, Lintas, Damai: Cheap and affordable yet tasty western food can be eaten here. Recommend to go Upperstar Damai and Upperstar Lintas, not Upperstar Suria due to its slow service.
8. Kedai New Mun Vui in Lintas: Dumplings, Fried Sting Ray, Guo Tie (fried dumpling)
9. Houng Kee Restaurant in Damai: Fish noodle and tofu
10. Xing Wan Pan Mee Restaurant in Damai: Their pan mee handmade and homemade and is superb!
11. Restaurant Kin Hwa in Inanam: Duck meat mee
12. Tuaran Mee Restaurant in Inanam: Tuaran Mee.
13. Signal Hill and Observatory Tower in KK City: You can see the whole KK City under your feet!
14. Atkinson Clock Tower in KK City: Is just few minutes car driving distance from Signal Hill. Very ancient and antique clock tower. Still running and tick-tocking after decades.
15. Filipino Market in KK City: Cheap and bargained price souvenirs and Sabah specialty can be found all here.
16. Nexus Karambunai near Sepanggar: The beach, the sunset.
17. Rasa Ria Resort near Sepanggar: The beach and the sand and the sunset and everything about it.
18. Gaya Street in KK City: Sunday Morning Market. A lot of celebration was held here such as Christmas Carnival, Chinese New Year Celebration, festivals. A lot of food and souvenirs can be found here as well.
19. State Museum near Penampang: For culture lover and dating place.
20. Suria, One Borneo, Centre Point, Karamunsing, Wisma Merdeka, Warisan Square: Shopping malls in KK. Big one (we live on trees)
21. Tanjung Aru near KKIA Terminal 2: The beach as well, but Karambunai and Rasa Ria better.
22. Lokawi Wildlife Park: A zoo, best for dating, family trip.
23. Crocodile Farm near Tuaran: they have performance as well on certain time!
24. Perdana Park near Tanjung Aru: There is a musical fountain inside and a jogging pavement. Romantic during night.
25. Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS): Also known as the most beautiful and prettiest local u all over the country. Holding a marine museum, aquarium, own beach side for research purpose.