- I am a sabahan. My family is there. I need not any accommodation. But if you really need one, Marina Court or Promenade Apartment. For budgeted traveller only
- Sutera Habour, Rasa Ria Resort, Nexus Karambunai, Le Meridian, Hyatt Regency Hotel are for luxurious purposes.
- A MUST TO HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION.
- rent car or van if a lot of people.
- better to have friends in Sabah because transportation and accommodation really cost you a lot.
- Jia Xiang Sang Yuk Mee in Lintas: Sang Nyuk Mee
- Fook Yuen in Damai, KK City, Gaya Street, Kolombong: Toasted roti kahwin or plain roti kahwin
- Gayang Restaurant: Seafood
- Salut Restaurant: Seafood
- Welcome Restaurant in Asia City, Penampang: Seafood
- Yee Fung Restaurant: Laksa and Ngau Chap
- Upperstar in Lintas, Damai: Western food
- Kedai New Mun Vui in Lintas: Dumplings, Fried Sting Ray, Guo Tie (fried dumpling)
- Houng Kee Restaurant in Damai: Fish noodle and tofu
- Xing Wan Pan Mee Restaurant in Damai: Pan mee
- Restaurant Kin Hwa in Inanam: Duck meat mee
- Tuaran Mee Restaurant in Inanam: Tuaran Mee.
- Filipino Market in KK City: Coconut pudding and coconut juice
Place to go
- Signal Hill and Observatory Tower in KK City
- Atkinson Clock Tower in KK City
- Filipino Market in KK City
- Nexus Karambunai near Sepanggar:
- Rasa Ria Resort near Sepanggar
- Gaya Street in KK City
- State Museum near Penampang
- Suria, One Borneo, Centre Point, Karamunsing, Wisma Merdeka, Warisan Square: Shopping malls in KK
- Tanjung Aru near KKIA Terminal 2
- Lokawi Wildlife Park
- Crocodile Farm near Tuaran
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Yayasan Sabah
- Floating City Mosque
- Perdana Park, Tanjung Aru
- Must posses own car
- This is just for sight seeing trip.
- This is just for KK.