- Took bus to Perlis from Medan Gopeng in Ipoh.
- Took round 6 hours to reach Perlis (WOW)
- I am lucky to stay with Chia Wei, really super model pretty hottie in our uni. So i save a lot for accommodation and transportation around Perlis
- Restuarant Hai Tien: The best in Perlis! I am too lucky because Chia Wei’s father is doing business in fish market so i got to taste the freshest fish of the whole world!
- Fish, crabs, prawn. The drink i am not sure what it called but is greeny, should be plum juice. AND IT WAS AMAZINGLY FRESHENING! (hehe try see other table and talk to the waiter?)
Places To Go
- Restaurant Hai Tien
- Kuala Perlis town (not much, no cinema, no macd, but the people and serenity, is awesome)
- Langkawi (from Perlis you don’t need much time travelling by ferry compared to from Kedah) Too bad i was in a rush schedule. Will blog about it when i got the chance.
- Padang Besar (near Thailand Border): shop whatever you want! You can get a fluffy bear like my size (i am 150cm) for not even RM50!
- Transportation is a crucial here. I am lucky because i have a best mate staying Perlis!
- Not for extremist.
- If you have passport, go thailand yo!